Thursday, December 20, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #35 Christmas Fun


Merry Christmas - I scoured the www and found out some fun sites for you to check out, enjoy!


1. Can you guess these Christmas Carols from the pictures - great to print off for a Christmas party.

2. Another Christmas Carol quiz - guess these ones from a short descriptive sentence...also great for a Christmas social.

3. Christmas Carols - Ever want to do a sing-a-long and you can't remember the words. Here are the lyrics for several Christmas carols.

4. Christmas fun- Games, puzzles, jokes and more.

5. Christmas Crafts for kids - Have some kids to keep busy, here are a few fun crafts that they might enjoy.

6. Northpole - This site has it all from recipes to crafts and more.

7. Fun Christmas Coloring Pages

8. Elf Yourself - or your friends

9. Decorate and send a free Ecard

10. Christmas Movie List - with reviews

11. Wife Saver Breakfast recipe

12. Homemade Gift Ideas - Still have someone to get a gift for, check out some of these unique ideas and avoid the crazy shopping malls.

13 Pop Bubble Wrap - Looking for a stress buster? Why not go and pop some bubble wrap with this virtual bubble wrap popping site.


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

9 comments:

  1. Hello my friend...Long time no hear:) Those are some great sites. I have elfed myself, it was loads of fun:) Great list. Happy TT and thanks for stopping by. Its always nice to see you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, cool list!! A couple years ago I found the norad tracks santa website and I usually go there every year. I did a TT, it's here: http://lifes-adventures.net
    Cheers!!
    Noelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even though Im back from vacation and feeling blah, I took some time to post for my friends on my wordpress blog! http://palofmine.wordpress.com

    ! Come take a look, and visit my cruise pictures! myspace/maydakmom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the great list - I wasted all sorts of time making elves out of myself and the rest of the family - you can also make scrooges on that site too - so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for that list. Some fun sites there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This list of Christmas Carols with lyrics?! I might have to try -- I'm thinking about having an impromptu Peppermint Ice Cream Sundae Party on Christmas Eve. This is a great list Tea Mouse. I hope you are having a wonderful Christmas Season -- and that you do have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, you sure did a lot of searching. Great list. I have not made the wife saver recipe before, but I have a friend who makes it regularly. We don't usually have people over for breakfast so that is probably why I haven't done it. When we have, I usually make pancakes.

    ReplyDelete