Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Tree Show and Tell!


This is our tree - I just bought this one this year. Please dis-regard the knotty pile of yarn on the half wall. My rotten lovely dog Oliver got into some cotton yarn and he did that to it.
So here our tree sits and waits for Christmas Eve before it will guard all of our gifts. This is a first, usually the gifts go under right away. I wanted to do it different this year so the gifts will go under on Christmas Eve. The tree skirt I crocheted about 10 years ago - I suppose I should get another one of these days.

My DH posted more pics of our family creche if you want to see them pop over and visit. He also has a great You Tube video up from the movie The Nativity.

So are you going to show everyone your tree?

If you do show your tree please leave a comment and I'll pop by to see it.

Merry Christmas!

5 comments:

  1. I don't think you should get a new skirt, the one you made looks great! My tree is onmy blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The skirt is great, I don't think you need a new one... I love how the tree shines - all your ornaments pick up the light well, and look very festive. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love looking at tree shots, thanks for posting yours

    mine is at http://lovincomfortknits.blogspot.com/2007/12/few-more.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks very nice. The skirt looks nice in the photo too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree - your homemade tree skirt is great - why buy something new when you've got such a nice handmade item?

    ReplyDelete