Thursday, January 17, 2008

DishCloth for a Year Give-A-Way Cloths

I'm embarrassed to admit I've been a little bit neglectful in posting the links to the posts that Dawn has done up putting up pictures of her cloths. I'm going to get that fixed right here and from now on if she posts pictures to share, I'll make sure to link up - sorry Dawn! I'm trying to be a lot more organized, that's one of my resolutions for the New Year. I'll update this post with updated pictures as they go up and as Dawn gets more cloths. I've sent three now - nine more to go and then we'll start the contest again in November(for those who want to think that far ahead...lol) So stop by and visit and see her cloths but make sure you click Home to visit her recent posts, she is always posting delicious recipes!!

Christmas Ball Band


SelfStriping Ol'Fashioned

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Tea Mouse, I didn't give it a second thought. I have the 3rd one, but not sure when I will post it. Thanks so much for your kind words. And come November, I will let others know about the contest on my blog, but I won't vye for first place as I want someone else to have the joy of receiving a cloth every month. I do get quite excited when I get the envelope from you, and I have to open it at the mail box, I don't wait until I get home.

    ReplyDelete