Thursday, January 31, 2008

On the Needles and Going on the needles


This is the Comfort shawl - I changed my mind and I'm adding colour changes - as you can tell I'm daydreaming of spring days! I'm knittting along with my sis as she is also doing this same shawl....maybe she'll let me post pics of hers.









The second photo is of a shawl called Wool Peddler's Shawl and I want to start this one next. Isn't the lace bottom just gorgeous! I just picked out some nice colours of Mirasol Hacho, pure merino wool for it, so I'm excited. I wasn't sure at first if I could to this shawl, but working on the Comfort Shawl has given me the confidence to take this project on. Mine will also be done up in 5 different variegated's - it will be quite beautiful.

2 comments:

  1. Both shawls are beautiful, who did the bottom one if you are planning to do it. I have done that one but in solid red and it looks phenomenal in all the colors

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the colour you are adding to the comfort shawl, and I love the other one, how beautiful. I look forward to you showing us your work in progress when you have started it too.

    ReplyDelete