Monday, February 11, 2008

KitKnit Rules!

I just got my order from KitKnit today and am I impressed. First of all, they packaged it up just like they would if I did the order in person...I liked that personal touch. I also love, love the yarn! It is so darn pretty. Well don't take my word for it look at the pictures below. So tonight I will be getting started on my first one, which will be done in Cascde Quatro 5019(Green Tea). also loved their customer service. They emailed me the same afternoon that I placed my order and gave me the tracking number for the shipment - very nice!

So I was feeling under the weather - woke up in the wee hours with a tummy ache and then I got this surprise in the mail....very nice!

My dear sis also sent me a pretty valentine and a lovely bracelet..*G*! So I am a smiley girl tonight!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful colours. You just gotta love good and personal customer service.

    ReplyDelete