Friday, February 01, 2008

My wool for the Peddlers Shawl


Here are three of the colours that will be in my Wool Peddlers Shawl. I've sent the yarn store an email to see if they can order in the Verde Ripple and Sapphire Jade, if not I'll order them online. But I can now officially get started as the colour in the middle(Deep Ocean Blue) is the colour I'm starting with.

I'm very excited!

This should cheer me up after sliding on my way to get the yarn. I sure do hate driving on snow and ice - thankfully no cars were beside me and I didn't go the other way and hit a pole!

I think I'll spend the weekend inside and knit - I wonder if I can just do that until spring arrives...lol!

7 comments:

  1. Okay this is the Mirasol, I looked it up and its lovely, what are the other two colors called flanking the ocean blue, I am captivated by this yarn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Grace,

    The one on the left is Peacock Ripple and the one on the right is Double Fuschia. They are simply gorgeous, all hand dyed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply Gorgeous - can't wait to see how it knits up! Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are gorgeous colours. I can't wait to see your work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I caved and ordered the same colors, from WEBS not sure which shawl they will be but they will be a shawl. I rationalized the purchase by rewarding myself for giving birth 31 years ago, and its the first purchase of Feb. Now I have to keep my fingers crossed WEBS actually has them in stock and they arrive!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful colors! I am a sucker for colors...Where do you order from online?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I ordered online from www.yarnandfiber.com they have free shipping to U.S. and Canada at the moment.

    ReplyDelete