Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Not quite Wordless Wednesday - Under the weather...

If you've noticed my absence from commenting on your blog, let me apologize. I've been sick off and on since the beginning of December. I was better again and getting caught up on my work and other stuff and the DH passed the flu back to me again.

I just can't seem to get my energy back and the flu keeps finding me over and over again. The lovely weather network proudly displays a flu risk for each province and every time it shows my fair province we are in the High risk - (if you don't have it, you'll be sick tomorrow category)! Even people who did get the flu shot are not safe. Everyone I know who has had this bug has had it repeatedly.

So I'll be snuggled in my pj's tonight with my warm tea and maybe some knitting, but please know that I do miss visiting and blogging(I can't even get a TT going) and I'll be back at it as soon as I'm germ free!

For those of you who are suffering along with me, I wish you all a speedy recovery and a tip on medication, we are using Nyquil gel caps(not vegetarian friendly), but they work dang good - a combo pack has medication for both day and night and no yucky medicine taste.

4 comments:

  1. Say it ain't so!!!

    Just when I thought I was out of the woods, I'm not so sure and this post scares me.

    Hope your better soon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how you feel. It is not fun being sick. I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. doctor said yesterday that the virus causing the bug mutates constantly so you can have 5 symptoms the first time and then have 4 of the same and one different the next time and there is no chance for building immunities. Just don't do what I did and jet it become pneumonia!! Feel Better

    ReplyDelete
  4. Get better soon! You should be resting instead of knitting! Do I sound like my mother? Yes. If I were there, I'd make you chicken soup, and some jello. That's what my momma always served us when we were under the weather.

    ReplyDelete