Thursday, February 14, 2008

Thursday Thirteen #38 - Holiday Dreaming


1. If I was able to take a holiday today, I'd take it in a heartbeat. We just had our 2nd storm in week's and I'm tired, tired of snow and freezing temps.

2. Check out my Meez on my sidebar - yep, that's what I'd be doing. I'd sit on a beach and knit...lol!

3. I'd love to go to the Dominican Republic....I've heard great things about their resorts and the people are very friendly.

4. Sipping a Margarita on a hot beach as I hear the ocean waves lap against the shore....pure paradise.

5. No kids - that's right this would be a 'kid-free' holiday. I`m so tired of being my DD`s bad guy. She told us last night we treat her like a slave because she has to listen and do dishes....too funny.

6. No housework - for one whole week I`d have nothing to do but relax, eat great food and do no chores.

7. DH is my best friend and I`d love to go on tours and explore the tropical paradise with him at my side...we would have so much fun.

8. I could just as easily see us on a holiday in Tuscany. That reminds me I want to get the Under the Tuscan sun movie - after I watched it, I had such a vivid dream that I was in Tuscany and it was amazing.

9. Don't you hate it when you're having a really good 'holiday' dream and then the alarm goes off?

10. Going on a holiday would be a good chance to purchase new clothes - that is always fun.

11. Watching the sunset as we sip a nice glace of Pinot Noir.

12. I must be dreaming of a holiday or summer - I used my Coconut body wash today - instantly I'm transported to summer memories - hurry up summer!

13. A good chance to get some reading done. I haven't read a good book in many months. By the time I get to bed at night I can't keep my eyes open.



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful sounding break, enjoy it with all your heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, what a great list of holiday dreams! I'm with you on being tired of snow and more snow and cold temps. Summer come on!!!
    Happy TT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy t13! hope you have a wonderful valentine's day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I am depressed. That sounds so wonderful. I am just plain tired. That sounds like an awesome break. My oldest started at 13 with the 'I do everything' speech. Her name is Jacinta, so we just played along and called her Cinterella every time. It worked. One day our ship may come in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh, it all sounds lovely! One of my friends is in the Dominican Republic right now and I am sooo jealous! :) I love your blog background, btw!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds great! I am so ready for Spring!!

    ReplyDelete