Friday, February 15, 2008

While the Hubby is away...

What did you think I was going to say? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Well I`m knitting another garterlac cloth and thinking after my thermo mug of tea is done that a nice glass of Pinot would be great.

I`m taking it easy today as I have a owchie! I have one of those pain in the but sebaceous cysts and mine is infected. It hurts like heck so I`m pampering myself.

DS took Oliver for a walk - so it`s all pure relaxation - after a heated spat with our DD it`s nice to just chill back with some fine wine and knit.

Good stress buster!

Well I am off to knit more and hopefully not drink so much that I goof up. Have a great weekend.

3 comments:

  1. I thought you were going to say while the hubby's away the teamouse will play, of course.

    Hope your ouchie gets better soon. The wine is sure to help ease the pain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouuu.. that is a bad owie. I hope you have good relaxing time knitting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey there..You would be so cool to any with..I wish I could knit

    ReplyDelete