Sunday, April 20, 2008

My First Sleeve

I did it! My very first sleeve, thanks to a pair of 16" Addi circular needles in 5.00 and 4.50 mm....yay! I am so happy with how it turned out. I took some artistic license with it and it has a shorter cuff than the original - now some would call it a goof, but no way not me...it just makes mine even more unique and I happen to love the shorter cuff.

I think with how fast this sleeve went that I'll have it done by the end of April, which was my original goal.

4 comments:

  1. That is great. I like the shorter cuff too. Now to get the other one to match;-). Just saying that, because that would be my goof up, one longer than the other; probably why I chose a top to crochet that had no sleeves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankfully I just have to measure to get it the same - I'll measure as I get closer and I should have it right - I know exactly how many rounds I did for the cuff so that part should be fine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful!!!! its looking really nice

    ReplyDelete