Friday, April 11, 2008

Quick Coasters



I made a set of 6 of these for my boss last night and this morning on the way to work I made a new one for my desk at work - I love the bright colour 'Gumdrop' by Peaches and Cream. It looks great on my desk.

The nice thing about these coasters is that they are ultra absorbent and great for summer time when glasses sweat, plus they are washable, so you can always have a nice clean set. Care Tips: You can do them in the machine but I have done this before and if you dry them they will shrink up - I recommend machine wash and lying flat to dry.

4 comments:

  1. So bright and pretty! Just in time for summer :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look like a quick and fun project. So colorful and useful!
    I bookmarked the web site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so pretty. The colour is wonderful and a great idea as well.

    ReplyDelete