Thursday, April 10, 2008

Thursday Thirteen #40 - 13 Guilty Pleasures


Everyone has them, those guilty pleasures that you keep to yourself - I'll share 13 of mine with you and if you're brave you can share a few in the comment section. These are either current or past guilty pleasures.

1. Knitting at work. Ok, I'll fess up this is a current one and I was doing it this morning at work and while I was knitting the idea for this TT came into my head - so I guess it was more productive than I thought.

2. Reading Jackie Collins novels, although it's been years since I've read one they were at one time a true guilty pleasure.

3. Summer time slurpee cravings. It never fails I crave one slurpee each summer, a throw back to my teen aged days.

4. Reality T.V. - enough said.

5. Listening to the family gossip from my MIL.

6. Chocolate.

7. Watching All My Children, although to this day I miss watching Another World.

8. Reading/listening to Hollywood gossip.

9. Playing Sims2.

10. Surfing the net, reading blogs while at work.

11. Shoe Shopping - I don't know if I have a lot of shoes but I think about buying them a lot and DH seems to think I have tons of them and I always have the desire to buy more.

12. Pens and other stationery items, I go crazy for pens and I can't pass up buying them when I stop at the office supply store. It's the one part of my job I love as I keep the office supplied, it's even more fun when it's not coming out of my pocketbook.

13. Buying gifts on sale - I love to get a deal especially if it's for a gift I'm purchasing.


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

9 comments:

  1. Hey friend, mines up as well. Thanks for letting us get to know you. I wish i could knit or crochet, thats one thing I really want to learn soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. #12 is something we have in common :)
    Reality TV and rags mags are guilty pleasures for me also.
    I had fun visiting your TT.
    Mine is at The Cafe.
    Hope you'll drop by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am guilty of several of those...especially the 'at work' ones. I miss Another World too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another World---when Ray Liotta was Joey Perini, and his neighbor Ada, and all of those wonderful people. Haven't thought about it in years, My DH still remembers LaHoma, she was a character!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pens! I have so many that I may never run out. Surfing around on eBay is another one.

    Happy TT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had never heard of Hulu. Thank you!!! And welcome to TT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. #11 and #12 are me to a T! Love shoes...and purses....and it doesn't help that my daughter works part time in a fancy shoe store.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like Survivor. I used to love Another World when I was younger. I would love more shoes, but I refrain. I too love buying office supplies. I have way more than I need, so I avoid those stores. I also love to buy gifts on sale and I have a numbers stored for months until that next birthday comes up.

    ReplyDelete