Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Thursday Thirteen #41 - what do you listen to?


I love my mp3 player and I use it when I exercise, here are some songs on it that I exercise to. What songs motivate you to exercise? 1. Abracadabra - Steve Miller Band 2. Another One Bites the Dust - Queen 3. Bad - Michael Jackson 4. Beat It - Michael Jackson 5. Footloose - Kenny Loggins 6. FunkyTown - Lipps Inc. 7. Grease - Franki Valli 8. Hips Don't Lie - Shakira 9. I Need to Know - Marc Antony 10. I'm on m Way - The Proclaimers 11. Smile - Lily Allen 12. One Night in Bangkok - Murray Head 13. You're Beautiful


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

19 comments:

  1. On my iPod currently: I Don't Feel Like Dancin' - Scissor Sisters; Hey There Delilah - Plain White T's; What I've Done - Linkin Park; Wake up Call - Maroon 5; The Pretender - Foo Fighters etc. Like fairly quick paced songs for walking to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I listen to a lot of post-punk pop when I work out or alternative metal - so Breaking Benjamin, Seether, Cheville, Trapt, etc. Sometimes I listen to hip hop or rap - It seems to depend on the time of year.

    Happy TT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am here under false pretences because I exercise in silence!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love to listen to my Cantina Sing Along Songs playlist when I run.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are all great songs to work out to. Happy T13!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just added "Barracuda" Fergie's remake of a Heart classic and American Boy Feat. Kanye West to my ipod, 2 of my "songs of the moment", who knows what I will like next week :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. My list is so varied, and I never listen to the Ipod - and have 2 of 'em!

    Pathetic, aren't I?

    SJR
    The Pink Flamingo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Some of the songs that motivate me to workout are:

    Beautiful Life by Ace of Base
    Say You Will by Foreigner
    Can You Feel It by The Jacksons
    Our Time Now by The Plain White T's

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm going to have to get new ear plugs for my MP3 player and listen to it again... sigh. All songs on it are country and they get my body moving!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Whoof!! That's quite a list... some good, some I'd skip... arf, arf, arf. I'm an outspoken dog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love Queen!!!! And the theme song--Footloose? Love it. I can still see the feet at the opening credits of the movie!!! Great movie, great song.

    My 13 movie stills is shared for T-13 this week. Come by if you can.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great work out songs! Lately on my ipod I've been listening to a lot of oldies-- Beatles, Simon & Garfunkel :) Happy TT!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Interesting choices ... I always feel like dancing to 'Footloose' ;--)
    Hugs and blessings,

    ReplyDelete
  14. now i have #1 stuck in my head! haha

    she
    http://www.shebecameabutterfly.net

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love my MP3 too. It's getting so I want to have it with me everywhere. Happy TT!

    ReplyDelete
  16. believe it or not my favorite exercise music is Beethoven's 1st and 7th symphonies or the Lord of the Rings Soundtrack

    ReplyDelete
  17. I will have #1 stuck in my head all day now! I haven't heard that song in ages. Very good list for exercising with.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I need some motivation to exercise but I think there were only 2 songs on that list that don't make me crazy;-). Maybe that is just what I need.

    ReplyDelete