Wednesday, April 02, 2008

What I'm Up To...

I'm doing much better now, I get the occasional bad headache but I'm definitely on the mend. I saw the surgeon yesterday and she said it's healing up just fine...yay!

I'm currently reading The Other Boleyn Girl. I have it out from the library, unfortunately it was only a two week loan so I have to hurry(this isn't too much of a problem as I can't put it down). I ended up reading at work all afternoon yesterday....;O! I am really enjoying it and I'm looking forward to seeing the movie. If you haven't read it I highly recommend it!

I mailed two more cloths to Dawn who won the DishCloth for a year Give-A-Way - I was a bit behind with March going so wonky. I have to get making some more now I'm caught up to April now.

Yesterday I was a little brat, on the way home from work we stopped at the city's best ice cream shack for a cone. Yes, I did spoil my supper and it was worth it!

I'm still working on my Mr. Greenjeans which I have affectionately named Denim Jeans due to the colour I chose. I've been getting lot's of advice from others on Ravelry on doing the sleeves and I think I've decided to go with doing them entirely on 16" circulars rather than attempt dpn knitting.

I found this great pattern for a Vintage Capelet and I've just started this one for my Granny for her birthday in July. I'm really enjoying working on this pattern as I don't often knit with pink.

3 comments:

  1. Glad to see you are mending. I love The Other Boleyn Girl! I don't think I want to see the movie, though. You are staying busy! I tried knitting a vest a few weeks back, and it was a total disaster. I'm so discouraged. You've got some pretty garments in the works!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made the Vintage capelet a few years ago, its a fast easy knit, you should enjoy it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have heard a lot about The Other Boleyn Girl. Looking forward to the dishcloths. I love the colour of that cape. I started crocheting a top in that colour many years ago. I am sure, if I finished it, it wouldn't fit me now.

    ReplyDelete