Friday, May 16, 2008

Diamonds and more


This is a picture of the newest dishcloth/washcloth that I am working on. If you click on the picture you may be able to see the diamond pattern a bit better. The green is actually a sage green - it didn't photograph well.

Life has been crazy busy - I'm currently working on a sweater for myself and dishcloths for my contest winner and recently I decided to start up an Etsy shoppe so I am madly trying to get cloths made to add to my shop. I hope to have the shop running by the end of the month. I'm going to start with cloths and progress from there. I'll keep you posted about when it's up and running so you can check out my knitting - I named it of course surprise surprise - TeaMouse Treasures.

Getting ready for the long weekend here - so far we are having gorgeous weather, high 20's all weekend until Monday, which I think is supposed to rain - but that's ok, we do need the rain. I am hoping my mom is still able to come down. She was planning to come and we had a 'chick-flick' night planned to see Made of Honor. She called this morning and her husband had to go to the hospital by ambulance, so I'm waiting to hear how he is and hoping it's not his heart. If they come down I'm hoping to spend a lot of time with her as I haven't seen her since Christmas.

5 comments:

  1. Oh, how exciting to do an Etsy shop and a great idea. I always love getting the new dishcloths; they are all so beautiful.

    I hope your mom's husband is doing okay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure hope your mom's husband is doing well. I've heard Maid of Honor is supposed to be good so you'll have to let us know how you liked it. And great to hear you're opening up an etsy shop. I clicked on an etsy shop once and spent about four hours clicking from one thing to another. I think etsy is the best thing ever! Can't wait to see your little etsy shop :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to answer so late, but yes I'm on Ravelry. I'm Mitchypoo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could see the diamonds! That's a pretty one, Sweet Tea. How cool! An Etsy shop? When you get it ready, let me know and I'll add a picture and link on my sidebar! High 20s? Can you say "99 degrees?" That's what we hit in Texas yesterday.

    I hope your stepfather is alright.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dishcloth looks very nice!

    ReplyDelete