Monday, May 12, 2008

My 'Write for Hope' Prize

A few months back I entered the 'Write for Hope' contest while searching for the pink PaperMate breast cancer awareness pens.

I was surprised when I was notified of being a potential winner and after doing the 'skill testing' question I was told I would receive a package of Sanford products and $500 would be donated to a breast cancer centre in my name.

I used to enter radio contests all the time as a teen/young adult and had lot's of success in winning stuff - but I've been away from that for some years and it was nice receiving this package in the mail today - I love stationery items.

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations, that's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! Looks like Christmas in May to me. How great for the local center.

    Can I come over and color with you??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big congratulations!! That's a super prize and a good cause for sure. My family has banned be from Staples because I can go nuts in there with all the paper supplies, pens and other good stuff. I go in for paper clips and come out with two bags full of stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations. It is such a lift to win something and it is great getting packages in the mail.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Tea! That's a pretty cool prize. If you and Jenny are gonna color, I wanna play, too.

    ReplyDelete