Sunday, June 29, 2008

Canada Day Celebrations

It's that time of year again - Canada Day! Our forecast is for above 30C so I'm not sure what we'll do but I plan to head to the local park to take in some of the festivities. Tomorrow we're having DH's parents over for a bbq and it's forecast for 33C, yikes! Thank goodness for air conditioning.

I feel like I don't always celebrate Canada Day like I should but every year it's so HOT and I wilt in the heat. I'm hoping to be able to at least take in part of it, there should be some good entertainment and of course fireworks.

Well just a quick post - life has been really busy. DH was on a retreat and just got home today so I've been busy at both work and home. Things should slow down to crawl as we head into July.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you had a great July 1st. Ours was fun and warm here too.

    ReplyDelete