Monday, June 09, 2008

Knitting and De-Cluttering




We picked up this cute little cupboard up to de-clutter our bedroom. I've had tons of stuff being stored on my dresser top and I've finally had enough of the clutter and I was going to buy a plain old pantry style and DH would have none of that - he said we needed something we'd like so we got this and I'm very happy with it and I got my whole room cleaned up and it's going to stay that way!




My sis had asked for a picture of my night table in the room so here it is, now the paint is a bit brighter than I initially thought, but it still works in the room and it really brightens everything up.















This is the scarf I am working on for my boss's Christmas gift *sigh* I know a lot of people don't want to hear that, but I have to get a head start to get everything accomplished. Anyway the pattern is called Danica and I am using Noro Kureyon and it's great for self striping, the yarn does all the work of colour changes for me, so that is nice.

4 comments:

  1. I think the color of the night stand is perfect! Would probably clash with my lavender walls, but it looks great in your photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen anything in my feed for awhile so thought I would pop in to say hi and hope all is well :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The new cupboard is very pretty and the nightstand does look nice.

    ReplyDelete