Thursday, June 05, 2008

My Juliet is Finished





Well my second sweater for me is finished - I am very pleased with how this knit up, it was quite easy and quick. I started it on May 5 and I put the finishing touches(buttons etc.) on today.

I have such a hard time finding unique buttons but these ones really suited the colour of the sweater.

Next another KAL with my sister and it's a bit more on the complicated side of things, but it's so beautiful who could resist, just click on this link to see for yourself - it's definitely worth learning a few new things.

I also got the book Fitted Knits from the library and there are some great patterns in there that are also calling to me. So much knitting so little time....:)!

3 comments:

  1. It is very cute. I have seen some in a similar style in a couple stores but haven't purchase one yet. I like the buttons you chose. They work perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh it looks lovely! The fastenings are cute!

    ReplyDelete