Tuesday, June 03, 2008

A new lease on life


Here is a before pic of my night tables. I'm currently giving them a new lease on life. They look completely different. I'll be able to post pictures of the completed project tomorrow or Thursday.

I'm stopping to get some new hardware today to complete the new look.

Can you guess what colour paint I am using?

Painting Tip: If you use TSP to clean the surface with prior to painting, use gloves. My hands feel like sandpaper from not doing so, not fun.

3 comments:

  1. White...brown...black...no...BLUE! I dunno, but can't wait to see. What's TSP? Never heard of it. Glad it's you doing that re-finishing and not ME lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo I bet. TSP is good, but not on bare hands. Can't wait to see what you do with the night tables. I'm guessing.....white....no black....maybe red....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ivory? I love the shape of the tables.

    ReplyDelete