Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Another KAL finished!

This one was made by my sister - isn't it beautiful.
This was another wonderful KAL to knit with my Knitster!

Below is my finished product
This was probably my most challenging project to date. Many new things were learned including: knitting lace in the round, reading charts and doing the three needle bind off. Thankfully my sister and I did this together, she was a big help and inspiration to me. When I saw this pattern I knew I just had to do it and I'm so glad I did. I wore it to a family bbq yesterday and everyone thought it was just beautiful. The only problem is I made my straps too long and I may have to adjust that, I wear it over a t-shirt as I find it's a bit too revealing, I don't like to show my arms much. The Dayflower Camisole is a lovely knit and the new challenges were worth it.



Here is mine finished with a sparkly scarf in similar colour tones.

4 comments:

  1. You're amazing, you really are! Those are both so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, those are gorgeous. You are becoming very talented with your knitting.

    ReplyDelete