Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Fun Meme

I stumbled upon this MeMe and I was at a loss for inspiration so I chose to do it. If you feel like doing it you can comment and I'll pop by and learn a bit more about you - if not you can just learn more about me.
ACCENT: I don't think so, although I guess it's just a general Canadian accent.

BREAKFAST OR NO BREAKFAST: I have been trying to eat breakfast lately. I make a big pot of steel cut oats and then in the morning I can just microwave up a bowl and have a hot and hearty breakfast.

CHORE I DON'T CARE FOR: Vacuuming

DOG OR CAT: I like both – I used to be a cat person and then we got our Oliver, a cute Beagle and I am totally a dog person too!

ESSENTIAL ELECTRONICS: PC, DVR, Cell Phone

FAVORITE COLOGNE: Chanel # 5 and Opium - of which I have never had either.

GOLD OR SILVER: Gold but I like silver too - oh I can't decide!

HANDBAG I CARRY MOST OFTEN: My new Bagallini!

INSOMNIA: Nope, I sleep like a baby!

JOB TITLE: Admin Professional...lol!

KIDS: 2

LIVING ARRANGEMENTS: House

MOST ADMIRABLE TRAITS: Honesty and trustoworthy

NAUGHTIEST CHILDHOOD BEHAVIOR: Breaking my eye glasses and saying that it happened by accident. Hey it was hard to wear eyeglasses from age 6 in school.

OVERNIGHT HOSPITAL STAY: A few times, nothing major.

PHOBIAS: Heights and bugs

QUOTE: “We cannot all do great things, but we can do small things with great love.” - Mother Theresa

REASON TO SMILE: Great Family

SIBLINGS: 4

TIME I WAKE UP: between 6:30 and 7:00 a.m., usually closer to 7:00 the darker it stays in the morning – I am not a huge early morning person but I don't sleep in really late.

UNUSUAL SKILL OR TALENT: I can write using my feet.

VEGETABLE I REFUSE TO EAT: Egg Plant

WORST HABIT: Eye rubbing

YUMMY STUFF: Hmmmm, anything baked is good. I am a carb-addict!

ZOO ANIMAL I LIKE MOST: Lions – they are so regal!

2 comments:

  1. I don't think I've ever met anyone that can write with their feet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Channel #5 but I haven't had it in years. I am both cat and dog person. I hate vacuuming so love that we have a house with no carpet and we can sweep everything. I try to have breakfast too, but don't usually feel like having it.

    ReplyDelete