Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Our Thanksgiving Snow



This was our Thaksgiving gift - it was definitely beautiful! It felt more like Christmas rather than Thanksgiving. It was a nice picturesque snowfall. When we got home from dinner on Sunday we took Oliver out and he had a blast. Snow is one of his favorite things.
It won't be lasting as today we have rain and highs of 4c and up to 10 by Friday. So I enjoyed it for the moment. It was good weather for curling up to watch movies as a family and get some Christmas knitting in.

4 comments:

  1. I love the marigold in the snow. What a beautiful contrast.

    Hope you had a very happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy (belated) Thanksgiving! I always forget that yours is before ours... and I'm supremely jealous of your snow, we still have the air conditioning on here ::sigh::

    ReplyDelete
  3. No WAY, you guys got snow!! Very cool and I thought for sure there were a couple of days that we would get it. But nope. Love the picture of the marigold in the snow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you sure got hit with the snow. I thought I came over here on Thanksgiving but it seems I missed a few posts. I am all caught up now.

    ReplyDelete