Monday, October 06, 2008

Baby Bibs O' Love




This first bib was done using Elmore Pisgah - Peaches and Cream in a pastel ombre. I followed the pattern for Baby Bib O' Love from Mason Dixon Knitting to a T. They knit up very quickly and are good for t.v. knitting.




This yellow one was made using Daisy Ombre from Peaches & Cream. The pattern is again Bib O' Love but I did a Feather n' Fan on the bottom to make it a bit more decorative.
These are going to go with the booties I made earlier for our nieces Christmas present - she is due later this month. Theodore Bear didn't mind modeling the lovely bibs!

3 comments:

  1. The bibs are beautiful. I love the addition of feather and fan to the bottom. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, I have to find this pattern, Teamouse. It's beautiful. And, I've got tons of friends and family having babies. Must be something in the water.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are as easy as can be and very cute.

    ReplyDelete