Saturday, November 15, 2008

Christmas Decor Contest


Christmas is my favorite time of year - I don't know if it's because I was born a couple days prior or not but it's my all time favorite. I love the Christmas music, houses trimmed with lights and of course decorating the house as much as possible. It is an absolute joy. I even picked up a fireplace dvd - sad but true - we don't own a fireplace and even watching it on t.v. is cozy.

I also love contests - last year I did a Dishcloth For a Year give-a-way and Dawn won. I had a lot of fun knitting her cloths all year. I am excited to announce this contest. Not only will you win the lovely badge for your blog, giving you bragging rights as the best Christmas Decorator but you will also win a $10 Starbucks card(for you to purchase a nice cup of cocoa or coffee of your choice) as well as 3 Christmas dishcloths in Christmas colours.

All you need to do is email me a picture of your Christmas decor to mrs_tea_mouse at hotmail dot com. Don't worry if you decorate late you can submit a picture of last years decor if you like. You can also do a post on your blog, if you're a blogger with your Christmas photo. I will be asking a guest judge to judge the entries. If you get bitten by the Christmas bug and want a chance to win this 'Christmas Prize' - please submit a photo to my email or let me know about your blog post by December 12, 2008. I will announce the winner on December 15, 2008. Entries can be submitted until Midnight Central Standard Time.

***Note this post will stay at at the top until December 13, 2008 - scroll down for current posts****

2 comments:

  1. Love the dishcloths. You actually sent me a bakers dozen and I am not returning one. Thanks so much again. I will be doing a Thursday 13 really soon of the pictures of each one; I was waiting for your contest so I could put them up and send everyone your way for your contest. Watch for it this Thursday or next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to set it all up so I can share it with you!!

    ReplyDelete