Sunday, November 30, 2008

I DID IT!!!!



Well here it is the last day of NaBloPoMo and I was successful. It was really a personal challenge to myself to see if I could do it. I have to admit it was tough, especially on the weekends as I am not usually one who posts regularly on weekends. I am usually busy doing all the stuff I can't do during the work week. But it's been a lot of fun!

I thought I'd share pictures of the exterior of the house decorated with you for the last post, plus a bonus of Oliver in his new Christmas present(he got it a bit early due to the winter weather. We're putting it on him every time he needs to go outside and he's getting more used to it all the time.

So here is our house from the outside. You can see our tree lit up in the living room. DH found more lights yesterday so he was able to run them along the bottom and up the side of the house. Don't forget to enter the Christmas Decor Contest - I already have some entries and I'd love to have some more. I wanted to keep this contest open to bloggers and non-bloggers alike so you can even email me the pictures, just read the contest post for the details.














5 comments:

  1. Yes you did, congratulations! I'd never be able to do it. Haven't done a thing as far as Christmas decorations. It's been years since I have. I've been thinking of dragging out some of my homemade ornaments and posting photo's of them with maybe a little history behind them. We'll see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on making it 30 days! I have enjoyed the entire month lurking and even coming out and commenting once in awhile. It was a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was fun to read your thoughts last month - keep them coming (as much as you can). Now that I got a new camera I will definitely be taking pictures to enter your contest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the pics and i am proud of oyou.


    Guess what? i may take a knitting class starting this saturday

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! YOU ARE REALLY GREAT! IT MUST FEEL REALLY GOOD! TODO SOMETHING SUCCESSFUL!!

    ReplyDelete