Monday, November 24, 2008

Spritz It


I saw this when I was at Michael`s yesterday. It`s a cookie press. I`ve never had one before but I am intrigued about it. Look at all cookies you can make with it.

They had three models, a basic one(but it didn`t have Christmas templates) and the big one is cordless.

Apparently you can make a ton of cookies super fast with one of these babies.

One more thing to add to my wish list. For now I`ll work with my regular cookie cutters that I bought yesterday, but this looks like so much fun!

Has anyone tried one of these before?

3 comments:

  1. I have a cookie press. They do make fun cookies.

    I don't have quite that many patterns, but mine is still fun. Mine isn't cordless either. I have "Cookie Shooter".

    Hope one finds it's way to your house soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have one similar to that one and the cookies it makes are just one bite cookies. I'd rather use my cookie cutters.
    Hugs Patt

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used something similar to that in Junior high over 30 years ago. I'm a cookie cutter or drop gal. But this does look like fun.

    ReplyDelete