Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Things that make me happy are...

-Four day long weekends.

-The sound of a summer storm.

-Good times with family.

-Christmas morning, the house is so still and it's dark outside. We always leave the Christmas music on all night and we wake up to hearing it playing in the upstairs living room.

-A big fluffy snowfall, especially as we leave church after midnight mass. I almost always love to watch the snow fall, except in late February and March.

-Knitting

-Random acts of kindness

-Popping bubble wrap

-Family breakfasts

-Surprises

-Road trips - the longer the better

-Walks in the winter when the smoke from fireplaces drifts into the air, it smells so nice. Makes me wish I had a fireplace.

-A good book that I can't put down.

-Sitting with my DH, poochie Oliver and my cat Ginger while we watch our favorite shows.

Well there is more than what I dislike - that's a good start.

3 comments:

  1. I like how your list isn't in order.

    Have you ever tried popping the bubbles with a chair on wheels? Wicked cool sounds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super list! RAK's are especially nice. Oh oh and Christmas morning! Oh I am so excited for Christmas morning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean about that Christmas morning feeling. Me too! I need to get up while its still dark, light some candles, put on some quiet Christmas choral music and just sit quietly and feel the spirit of Jesus with me.

    ReplyDelete