Friday, December 05, 2008

Mmmmm Peppermint Mocha


I stopped on the way home from work on Thursday and tried the new Peppermint Mocha Twist at Starbucks, I just had to try it when I heard the name and, yes it is as delicious as it sounds. I loved the nice red festive cups. Very tasty and festive treat!

We stopped into Chapters to get a gift for our niece and nephew. I wanted to send the 'How the Grinch Stole Christmas' to my niece and nephew in Edmonton to add to their Christmas parcel which will be heading on the bus this afternoon and our other niece in town is turning 3 on the 18th and we picked up a lovely treasury of nursery rhymes and fairy tales. It should be perfect for her to sit with and learn the short little nursery rhymes.

Soooooo I had a chance to pick up the gift card - so if you are looking to try the new Peppermint Mocha Twist or if you just want to pick up a regular coffee you can enter the Christmas Decor Contest - it's easy - just submit a picture of some of your holiday decor and a guest judge will determine who's deserves the prize - also included in the prize is 3 Christmas colored dishcloths - handknit by me. Just a teensy little contest for the fun of it!

2 comments:

  1. Those peppermint mocha twists are ADDICTIVE! I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am out tomorrow to a huge craft sale and I'm writing this down to try. Do you know I've never been to a Starbucks?! But tomorrow's as good a time as ever to try it.

    ReplyDelete