Saturday, December 06, 2008

Raspberry Mittens


Well with any luck the yarn on the right will turn into these when I'm finished. This is probably my most difficult knitting yet. I am hoping praying that I can accomplish it.

The yarn on the left is for the matching 'Raspberry Beret'(go ahead sing along, you know you want to - caution the song can easily get stuck in your head) that I am working on now, it's nearly finished and oh so lovely. I did a stockinette version and I love how it is turning out. I didn't realize the power of the slouch, apparently it's a must have accessory. A girl at work saw me working on it and immediately asked me to knit one for her. This slouch is quite easy to do either version and very quick.

4 comments:

  1. Those mittens will look fabulous in that color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those mittens. I'm sure you'll do just fine. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors and Good luck on the mittens, it's a very cool pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AAARGH!! I'm going to have that song in my head now!! But the mittens are great. I love the pattern and especially the color and I like how they are snug on the wrist like that. Sometimes I find knitted mitts are just too loose and my wrists get cold. Or maybe I'm just a big baby. Ya. That could be it.

    ReplyDelete