Thursday, December 18, 2008

Things I find addicting...

Well aside from ice cream - isn't that just plain obvious, I mean really - it's ice cream....you know ice creamy goodness that comes in all sorts of flavors. Oh sorry I had to wipe the monitor, I haven't even eaten supper yet so the idea of ice cream, well you know!

No I have a few other addictions and being that it's coming to the end of the year it's time to fess up and tell you all how I bide waste my time.

Facebook - yes I spend a lot of time on Facebook. It's mostly work time, shhhhhh don't tell my boss! I like updating my status, checking out other people's status and commenting when I feel I have something interesting to add.

WordTwist - another of my Facebook addictions. I love this game and I really only know one friend who plays it regularly and when she doesn't play I go into withdrawl. So if you're on facebook and you know me, let's play shall we. I need to keep up my game.

Blogging - Ok - well this one is pretty obvious. I did the Nablopomo and that was hard. I generally am reading blogs every day if I don't get a chance to post. I just have to check in with all my friends and see what's new in their neck of the woods.

Knitting and Planning Knitting/Yarn Shopping - yes, I think about knitting a lot and if I am not knitting I like to shop for yarn or at least window shop for yarn via www.land. It's fun to look for yarn and I like it even better when my sis joins me and we shop across the miles together. A good time wasting activity.

T.V. - We do have a great deal of t.v. shows we like to watch. They include all C.S.I's, The Mentalist, Criminal Minds, Samantha Who(I love this show), American Idol(on occasion) and a few more. I even am a soap addict, well I only watch one soap and I DVR it for watching at a later time. I sometimes in a hurry will go through the list of lined up shows to watch and just get the info and it's sad to say I can pretty much keep up with it just by reading the one sentence info tag, but I am an AMC fan. I used to watch Another World back in the day and I was off soaps for years when they took it away.

So these are just a few of the things that can sometimes prevent me from being productive - well except for the knitting, that is a really productive hobby and I have a lot of items to prove it.

1 comment:

  1. Except for the T.V. list we are definitely on the same page! At least I'm not looking much at ebay these days - that can get expensive!

    ReplyDelete