Thursday, January 22, 2009

Diamond Dishcloth Patttern


~Diamonds Are Forever~

**This looks great on solid colours as pictured, but it also looks good in ombres and variegated colours, have fun!

CO 41 - 4.5mm(7) needles

Border(B): K2 at beg and end of each row.

Work two rows of garter stitch(K 2 rows) and the begin the pattern as follows:

Row 1: B, K3, repeat the following; *P1, K5, end with P1, K3 - B.

Row 2: B, P2, Repeat from the following *K1, P1, K1, P3. End with K1, P1, K1, P2 - B.

Row 3: B, Repeat the following *K1, P1, K3, P1, end with K1, B.

Row 4: B, Repeat the following *K1, P5, end with K1, B.

Row 5: Repeat Row 3.

Row 6: Repeat Row 2.

Continue working rows 1-6 as many times as needed to reach the desired length. Then work one more of Row 1 and then do two rows of garter stitch(K 2 rows) and BO loosely.


To my knowledge this pattern has not been designed by anyone else.

If you want a pdf version you can email me at mrs_tea_mouse at hotmail dot com and I'll send a copy to you.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.

5 comments:

  1. I like it! Thanks for the pattern. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks very pretty and I copied it to my patterns. Thank you.

    Did you try the starfish this week? It works up fast, but I should have gone up a needle...mine might end up being a 7 point star.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I think your blog is very interesting.
    Anyways, I was wondering if you would like to add a Site Search Widget to your blog. I think it would be a great addition. Please let me know what you're thinking.
    -John Smith

    ReplyDelete