Thursday, February 05, 2009

Log Drivers Know How to Waltz



I was reminded of a good childhood memory on the way home from work yesterday. The announcer on the radio was referring to this video that used to be on CBC between shoes. Apparently he was being teased that he looked like the cartoon version of the log driver as he wore a flannel shirt, jeans and a toque into work.

I'd almost forgotten seeing this video so I had to look it up on you tube and play it, does this bring back any childhood memories for you?

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness yes!! Wow that was a few years ago now LOL And of course once you heard it you had it in your head for the rest of the day or night. Thanks! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, yes, I remember that. Oh thanks for the grin. Like Joy, I will now have it in my head for the next week.

    ReplyDelete