Saturday, February 14, 2009

Out of Commission

I probably won't be on for a few more days yet. I slipped and fell on my walk last weekend and it's turned out I've hurt my back. I'm not sure yet how bad, I'm seeing the doc this morning. All I know is it hurts like a son-of-a-bi@@ and I'm not a happy camper. I've tried doctoring it on my own to no avail.

Sitting here hurts too much, well pretty much everything does so I'm off to bed for now - catch up later when I'm better.

Happy Valentine's Day to all!

6 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear this. Back troubles are no fun. Hope you get some relief soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! Take care. Hope your back is feeling better soon :o(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are feeling better soon. I'll be sending healing vibes your way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Get better soon, Teamouse! I know it hurts if you are biting back cusswords!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Take care of yourself - I hope it gets better really quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How are you feeling Tea? Are you able to knit at least?

    Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete