I think it may be time to start eating some of this soup. Have you ever tried it before, it's a great way to get in food with not too many calories. I think on the WW plan you can eat as much as you want to keep you feeling satisfied throughout the day. I would probably add some Franks Red Hot Sauce to make it to my liking.
- 3 cups nonfat beef broth or nonfat vegetable broth or nonfat chicken broth (beef is the best)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 2 cups chopped cabbage
- 1/2 yellow onion
- 1/2 cup chopped carrot
- 1/2 cup green beans
- 1/2 cup chopped zucchini
- 1/2 teaspoon basil
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- salt & pepper
- Spray pot with non stick cooking spray saute onions carrots and garlic for 5 minutes.
- Add broth, Tomato paste, cabbage, green beans, basil, oregano and Salt & Pepper to taste.
- Simmer for a about 5-10 minutes until all vegetables are tender then add the zuccini and simmer for another 5 or so minutes.