Wednesday, February 11, 2009

WW Zero Point Soup


I think it may be time to start eating some of this soup. Have you ever tried it before, it's a great way to get in food with not too many calories. I think on the WW plan you can eat as much as you want to keep you feeling satisfied throughout the day. I would probably add some Franks Red Hot Sauce to make it to my liking.

Ingredients

Directions

  1. Spray pot with non stick cooking spray saute onions carrots and garlic for 5 minutes.
  2. Add broth, Tomato paste, cabbage, green beans, basil, oregano and Salt & Pepper to taste.
  3. Simmer for a about 5-10 minutes until all vegetables are tender then add the zuccini and simmer for another 5 or so minutes.

4 comments:

  1. I've made that soup for years! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great for a chilly winter day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a great soup and I add a can of diced tomatoes instead of the tomato paste. Got a variation in the refrigerator right now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum, sounds like it would be really good. And 0 'anything' when it comes to food is always a good thing in my books.

    ReplyDelete