Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Restocking the Dishcloth Cupboard



This cloth is so quick and fun to make!

I followed the instructions to the 'T' in the red one and in the bright one(which is called Pink Lemonade) I did the edging a bit different to leave out the yo space around the edge.

I've given a lot of cloths away over the last year or so and I realized my supply needed a boost. I like dishcloths as they are great 'anywhere' projects, perfect for travelling and they are always useful.

Next I have to make DH a tea cozy for the lovely pottery teapot he got me. We have been enjoying some lovely loose Earl Grey in the evening!.

5 comments:

  1. The dishcloths are very cute. I've printed out the pattern.

    You'll be seeing one on my blog one of these days. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. To pretty for dishcloths!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cloths! I like making them for gifts and for myself, but I always call them/use them as washcloths, as I get upset by wiping the kitchen down with my knitting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are very pretty. It´s time to make me a proper dishcloth. Thank´s for linking to the pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I might just have to break my no dishcloth rule - love that red one!

    ReplyDelete