Thursday, April 02, 2009

Could have been a Wordless Wednesday

Taken on my way to work this morning. There was really slow traffic on Broadway Avenue. We were patient and waiting to see what the trouble was and as we waited first a big truck and then this minivan pictured here went up onto the sidewalk to get around the traffic problem.

It turns out a young girl had stalled - instead of asking if she needed assistance these 'men' decided to do something really stupid and drive along the sidewalk.

This is probably one of the stupidest things I've seen someone do - thank goodness for my cell phone camera - now I can share it with you!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! How silly is that? I think I would have had to have laughed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, thank goodness no one was trying to walk on the sidewalk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too bad you didn't get a photo of the license plates to forward onto the police!

    ReplyDelete