Tuesday, April 07, 2009

My Vineyard


This cloth was so much fun to make and with only 2 repeats of the pattern it seems to knit up fairly quickly as well. I think the colour really suited the pattern. I'd like to try it in other colours as well. This one is for the dishcloth bundle I am knitting up for my mother-in-law to match her kithen colours.
NOTE: The link for the pattern doesn't work in Firefox you need to use Internet Explorer for it to open up, then there is a window on the sidebar, select Vignes(the first part is all in French, but don't worry they translated it into English at the bottom).
Happy Knitting
See it on Ravelry

1 comment:

  1. I wondered about that... I couldn't get it to open when it was listed in Ravelry. Now I know why.

    It turned out beautiful. Good job!

    ReplyDelete