Saturday, May 30, 2009

Bitten by the Flu Bug

Yes I am still sick! I've been sick since the 18th. It started with a week of fevers. So I've had a fever ever since as no medicine will bring the temperature back to normal. Let me tell you, I don't do well when I am feverish.

Then last Sunday I got the cough part, which first starts out as a dry hacking cough and then it loosens up and I get to cough up all the guck!

I am not doing a lot right now as I get winded by doing the slightest tasks. I've not missed this much work in 7 years! I'm really hoping that the fevers will end by Monday, I can't take much more of them.

I'll be back when I feel better, sorry that I haven't even had the energy to go and read blogs. I look forward to reading them when I'm better.

4 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better soon! It's not the swine flu, is it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry to hear you are still feeling badly, I hope you improve soon!!! Sending good vibes your way!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry you are feeling so bad. Hope things get better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seems you had a bad month of May. I hope it is better now. I know what it is like to have a hand out of normal commission and not knitting would really bug you but I see from FB you are back to it which is great.

    ReplyDelete