Friday, September 25, 2009

Baby Lizard and Yellow Ripple Ombre

This lizard lattice cloth is so quick and easy. I started it after supper and in just a couple of hours it was done. The pattern is really easy. It can be found on Ravelry for free.

The second one is an ol' standby for me and it's the Feather and Fan dishcloth, it is also available for free at the dishcloth boutique.

Some nice passing time while watching t.v. knitting is very soothing. I just finished my mom's shawl. I'll post some pictures on the weekend - I still have to weave in ends. Only one more WIP started so far for Christmas knitting, although I am thinking of doing another beret for my DD.

We're meeting my DS's live-in-girlfriend's parent's tonight. His girlfriend is taking her family and our family out for Chinese food. I'm excited to meet them. Although I don't agree how fast these two got together or that they live together I really think she's a great girl. She has huge goals in life and will be going back to university after taking one semester off after her first year, she soon realized she'd rather be getting an education than working at some generic job. I'm hoping she inspires our DS to go to university.

Happy Knitting!

4 comments:

  1. Nice knitting and I love the new fall background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lizard Lattice looks great in that color and I love the yellow and white feather and fan. Very pretty.

    Have a great time at dinner tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tea-
    Do your dishcloths fade? Mine do and not sure how to prevent or just to accept.

    Enjoy dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jenny,

    Yes, they do fade but not too badly. I am not gonzo on the bleach and we use cold water to wash, which helps a lot.

    ReplyDelete