Friday, September 11, 2009

OverNight Cinnamon Buns


These were what I woke up to this morning, well I baked them this a.m. while I sat at the kitchen table and knit and sipped tea, how lovely!

I will definitely be making these again. All the prep work was done last night and they sat in the fridge overnight waiting to be baked this morning. This would be a wonderful addition to a holiday morning brunch menu.

If you are curious for the recipe you can email me at mrs_tea_mouse at hotmail dot com .

4 comments:

  1. Mmmmmmmmmmm...I'll bet the house smelled wonderful after baking those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to answer you in comments, but I appear to have lost your email address.

    The stitch markers are VERY easy to make. I have inexpensive tools since I don't do a lot of beading.

    You need: needlenose pliers, wire cutters with a sharp end to get in close and round-nose pliers. Most shops will let you borrow tools if you buy your materials there and work at their table. You can see if you like doing beading before you make a big $$$ commitment.

    If you do like it, there are other tools that are NICE to have, but aren't necessary in the beginning. I'll probably buy a crimper tool next. It's a handy gadget.

    ReplyDelete