Monday, October 26, 2009

Cupcakes Anyone?


Here is the third tea towel, WIP. I love how this one is turning out, so far it's my favorite. I went to Michael's yesterday and got the silver thread and I started it yesterday afternoon. It's very close to being finished, just the cherry stem and the day of the week left.

I was working hard on knitting dishcloths - I made 5 and have the 6th one on the needles. I'm sticking with the old fashioned dishcloth, the only exception is that I don't like the space so I do the increase with K2, k1, m1 and for the decrease I do k2 and then k2 tog. I like how the edge turns out and the lack of space makes them more durable. They will be sold at our Churches Christmas program in just over 5 weeks so I have to get working. I chose this pattern because it knits up so quickly that I can get several done. My goal is to have 50 made for the sale.

In between that of course I still have my Christmas projects. Thankfully this year I am not doing any really big projects.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! You've made quite a challenge for yourself (50 cloths!!!)

    The cupcake towel looks adorable. Don't you wish we could go back to those simpler times. Well, at least a little bit.

    I really don't want to give up the internet. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that design Its so cute!!

    ReplyDelete