Thursday, October 29, 2009

Halloween Apples


Oliver wanted to pop in and say Happy Halloween to you! He's not to keen on the actual day, we'll probably find him hiding in a room some where

Or more like Mom will make me hide! Yes I tend to bark a bit at the kids coming, but how can I help it they are all so spooky looking AND they steal all the candy!!!!!

Is there any question the day has me on edge? No, I don't think so!! I'm sure you'd all agree, it's a dogs right to bark at the ghosts and goblins, witches and even the princesses.

2 comments:

  1. I see Oliver has his "spooky eyes" ready for Halloween.

    He's such a cutie.

    Hannah never minded Halloween, but she HATES the UPS guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oliver is such a baby! I love the new background on your blog!

    ReplyDelete