Tuesday, October 20, 2009

A Swap with a Friend

Here is my swap package that I received from Grace - this is the second swap we've done, just the two of us. It's a lot of fun! Isn't this a lovely package! We went with a Fall theme but I think we both included a bit of Christmas. Here is what I got.
-Teeny Tiny Sock seeds, the pattern to knit them, and the yarn a nice green mix from Knit Picks.
-A Mary Engelbreit Christmas themed journal.
-3 beautiful dishcloths; illusion candy corn, fall leaf and an orange bat.
-3 stitch markers in a cut bag.
-Celestial Seasonings Nutcracker Sweet Tea(one of my favorite Christmas teas).
-International delights chai tea mix, mmmmm.
-Bookmark.
-Postcards.
- 2 skeins of Sugar n' cream cotton yarn.
-A cute tape measure.
-Cranberry votives.
-A very cute turkey, lol.

Thanks Grace!

3 comments:

  1. Grace done good! What a nice swap package. What flavor is Nutcracker tea?

    Love the little sock seeds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of these days I'll have to do a swap - it looks like so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd swap with you anytime! I love swapping, it's so much fun!

    ReplyDelete