Thursday, December 10, 2009

A little bit of pretty for the everyday

Here are the completed set of Tea Towels that I embroidered for a Christmas gift this year. I had a lot of fun doing this. I did a lot of embroidery years ago. I think I embroidered any material I could get my hands on. I think my DH was hiding his undershirts from me at one point lol :o).

I think a lot of people are going back to the old fashioned things and this definitely is right up there in that category. I think I'll be doing more of this in the next little bit. I've actually had other requests from other family members and I myself am in need of a new set of weekday towels.

4 comments:

  1. Very cute! You did a great job on them.

    I like your new "wallpaper" too. Very festive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are great - what a nice gift! I loved mine to death!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your tea towels !
    so vintage !

    ReplyDelete