Sunday, January 03, 2010

Elementary my Dear Watson

Yes, I just got back from seeing the new Sherlock Holmes movie. I have to say I was very impressed! DH and I have been watching some old movies lately on TCM and we were treated to a few of the old Sherlock Holmes movies over the last week and we thoroughly enjoyed them. We also enjoyed the first 'Thin Man' movies.

Yes the weekend was great, hard to believe all the Christmas/New Year's festivities are done with. This week it's back to the normal routine as it were. I've even dusted off the coat hanger elliptical and given it a whirl both yesterday and today. Much to my surprise I it wasn't that hard to get back to it after almost a year of being off.

I don't make New Year's resolutions as such but this year I am putting my foot down on weight loss. I am going to journal about it on a second blog - see my profile for details. If you are interested in reading it let me know and I'll invite you as it's not a public blog for reasons of privacy.

Happy New Year to you all!

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year! I've avoided the film, as I'm such a Jeremy Brett fan, but I might succumb after all... Good luck with the weight loss this year.

    ReplyDelete