Friday, February 12, 2010

Olympic Knitting


I am knitting this for RavOlympics. You cast on during the opening ceremonies and have it bound off and blocked by the close. I think I can do it! I have two balls of Cascade 220 in Summer Sky. I'm off at lunch to see if I can find another colour to add. This will make it just a bit bigger, which I will enjoy and give it the two tone effect that it has in its original design.

Here is the colour combination. I had the blue sky on the right in my stash and I picked up the blue on the left at lunch to give the shawl some contrast.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I made a hat once with the Cascade, it's great yarn!
    No new projects for me until I finish my son's afghan!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a good combo - I do like this pattern a lot - may end up having to do one too.

    ReplyDelete