Thursday, April 08, 2010

Comfort for me


I am making myself the Feather and Fan Comfort Shawl. This is my second attempt at it. I had tried to make one a few years back and for some reason It got put down or I mixed up a row.

Now for the life of me I don't know how I could have made a mistake, the pattern is very well written and very easy to remember. I am using these colours in a random order. They are Knit Picks Comfy Worsted in (Ivory, Honeydew, Planetarium and Creme Brulee). I had purchased them for another project that was going nowhere fast. So instead I'm getting a shawl, possibly two. I also have 7 skeins of Jalapeno in the same yarn. I'm thinking the next shawl will have no creme brulee but instead the ivory and the honeydew. It's fun to play with the different colour combination's.

Happy Knitting!

2 comments:

  1. That is turning out very nicely - makes me want to do another one. I really enjoyed playing with the colours also - kind of like a colouring book but yarn.
    BTW I messed up my blog and had to restart - here is the new address http://pinkrosecottageknits.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete