Monday, April 26, 2010

Two Color Lattice Cloth


I've been fiddling with different stitch patterns for some cloths. This is my second cloth. This time I used Barbara's Two Color Lattice in summer splash and white. I CO 42 stitches and did 3 rows garter before beginning pattern. This gives me two stitches on either end for a garter stitch edge. I like to have a nice border on a cloth. So if you follow the two color lattice pattern and you want a border then you need 42 if you don't want a border this cloth would take 38 sts.

For my cloth Color A is white and Color B is the summer splash.

This is what happens when I get bored of the patterns that I've done before. I also did a cloth from a cable pattern that was in a book for a block afghan. I'll post about it tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I like the colors that you used and bookmarked the pattern for a future try.
    I am doing the KAL 2010 afghan and made two squares this weekend - http://www.ravelry.com/projects/Jennymcb/2009-afghan-the-april-square

    Very easy to do, have you tried this pattern before?

    ReplyDelete