Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Summer Has Arrived


Summer has finally arrived in my neck of the woods and we couldn't be happier!

On Sunday I did the first mowing of the season. Then I took my little guy outside to sit in the backyard. I enjoyed some cool water, a bit of the shade that our neighbors tree provides and some knitting. Oliver didn't mind having a rest in the grass while I sat and knit. The only thing that bothered him was a bumblebee looking for a place to make her nest - he is terrified of bumblebees!


It was just a perfect day! I'm looking forward to many more lazy days spent in the yard with knitting. Time to get a few flowers planted to beautify our little piece of heaven.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like a lovely day. Oliver is too cute with his little leggies stretched out behind him. Funny how he resembles his 'mom' with the bee thing.

    ReplyDelete